Autore: Tibicon S.r.l.
|1||e oltre||80,00 €|
|Why a course on objectives and goals management?||
Objectives and goals management are activities that involve organizations at all levels. Unfortunately, we are not always able to define objectives properly and this can create situations very difficult to manage. This training course is designed to help you:
- learn the different types of objectives you can find in you work
- understand the difference between goals and objectives (and employ them correctly)
- Learn effective techniques for assigning individual, team and organizational objectives.
|You should take this course if...||
...you are a manager or entrepreneur and you want to learn how to define and manage your objectives effectively
...you manage challenging objectives and you interact with a large number of people;
...you are about to take responsibility for managing people
...you are a human resource manager/professional and you are involved in the performance management process.
|What about the expected duration?||The course should take about 100 minutes to complete.|
|You will be free to choose when to work on the course!||Even if you only have 15 minutes, make the most of it: you will automatically pick up where you left off. Furthermore, to make the most of your time and energy, take my advice and do not rush through the course: organize different sessions for no more than 60 minutes.|
|Expecting to get bored?||
- Prepare to change your mind!
- The course is designed to encourage in-depth exploration of the topic and of the individual experience. Texts, videos, tutorials, quizzes, cartoon strips and dialogues designed to offer a unique learning experience:
- 3 videos inspired by real situations
- 20 exercises
- 10 interactive pages
- 1 pdf files to download and use in the future
- 3 cartoon strips
See below more details about the contents.
|PC, tablet or smartphone?||
- You can use a PC or a mobile device (tablet/smartphone) that supports HTML5 (IOS, Android, Windows).
- Up-to-date versions of the most popular browsers are recommended: Chrome and Safari usually offer better performance.
|The certificate of attendance||At the end of the course, you will download a certificate of attendance once you pass the test.|
Would you like more information about the contents? Here they are!
The course is divided into 4 sections:
During the course, you will use the following learning material, that you can download for future use: